domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

DamonElena


“When I'm with Damon. He consumes me.” 

"You don't see what I see. It's not just that she makes him a better person. She does, but, he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he'll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst."





"I’m not sorry that I met you. I’m not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything, that in death you’re the one that made me feel most alive. You’ve been a terrible person, you’ve made all the wrong choices, and of all the choices that I’ve made this will prove to be the worst one. But I am not sorry that I’m in love with you. I love you, Damon. I love you.”

No hay comentarios:

♥
                        # If i could then i would, i'll go wherever you will go ♫