jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

Ride

But upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again – sparkling and broken. But I didn’t really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is.
When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I had been living – they asked me why. But there’s no use in talking to people who have a home, they have no idea what it’s like to seek safety in other people, for home to be wherever you lie your head.
I was always an unusual girl, my mother told me I had a chameleon soul. No moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality. Just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean. 

No hay comentarios:

♥
                        # If i could then i would, i'll go wherever you will go ♫