viernes, 2 de mayo de 2014

Delena 5x20

-I'm sorry that I lied to you.
-I don't care that you lied. Really.
-Ok, i'm confused. Why are you being like this?
-You were right Elena, you wanted to protect me so I won't spiral. Cause if I spiral then I would prove that we shouldn't be together. But I didn't spiral. In spite every nerve of my body wanted to break something or hurt someone or do all the wrong things for all the right reasons. I'm holding it together the best I can.... for you.
- But you're still mad at me.
- Of course I'm mad at you... Cause being around you drives me nuts. And not being around you drives me nuts.
- Ok, now I'm really confused.
- What was that for?
- Because I had a really crappy day... and I needed it

No hay comentarios:

♥
                        # If i could then i would, i'll go wherever you will go ♫